Saturday 16 Jan, 2021

Starting at 9:00am

Virtual MeasureCamp


MeasureCamp Manchester 2020 POSTPONED

We are sad to announce that due to the COVID19 outbreak we have been forced to postpone the Measurecamp Manchester 2020 event. Just like you, we were really looking forward to a fun and knowledge sharing rich event, but circumstances made it impossible for us to move forward with the event.

A brief summary, explained in detail in the rest of this post, which we may update over time.

  • Postponed to 2020 (specific date TBC), same format and location, same agenda
  • Tickets from ticket releases will be automatically valid for the next event
  • The remaining ticket release will be postponed as well, keep an eye on social and newsletter for updates
  • If you are unable to make it on the new date and have a ticket, please let us know

New date

We are making sure we have a date for the event. We are working with the Venue and Sponsors and will announce this as soon as we can.

Tickets are still valid

We know tickets are hard to get during our crazy ticket releases. So don’t worry. If you had a ticket for the May event, it’s still valid for the next Manchester event.  Don’t worry we have your names.

Remaining ticket releases are postponed

We have a few tickets still available through our upcoming ticket releases. The 3rd release was supposed to happen next week, but we are postponing the ticket release. If you are keen on grabbing one of the final tickets, keep an eye on our social channels and newsletter for announcements.

Unable to make it? Let us know!

We know you marked our event in May in your calendar. Even though we are unsure of the next event we understand if some of you will want to cancel. If this is the case, please let us know via email, so we can provide the ticket to another Measurecamp fan in the upcoming ticket releases.

Any questions?

If you have any other questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email or Twitter.


  1. Madlena Tsareva says:

    Is the November event really taking place on the 14th? Virtually?

    • dominichurst says:

      Hi Madlena. Sorry for the delay. We are reviewing the possibility of the (in person) November event, talking to both the venue, local government, sponsors and of course attendees. We will update the event as soon as we know more. On the option of a virtual event, we are in talks with Global MC on how we can support them and MC events in general.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *